At Archway Veterinary Practice, we are able to provide a high standard of expertise in all aspects of small animal medicine and surgery. Whilst most of our patients are dogs and cats we are also able to offer treatment and preventative healthcare advice to rabbits, guinea pigs and other small rodents.
- Consultations with vets and qualified nurses.
- All routine surgeries.
- Ophthalmology Referrals – petvision.co.uk
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Surgical operating theatre with separate “prep” area.
- Dental facilities – scaling, polishing, and extractions when necessary.
- X-ray and on-site processing.
- On-site blood testing facilities for haematology and biochemistry.
- Pet Passports.
- Intra-ocular pressure measurement.
- Healthy Pet Club available to split the cost of your pet’s routine care.